Many organisations use Lifekeys programs as a means of helping people in their community and in their own organisations. Partner organisations of Careforce Lifekeys are also willing to assist other organisations who are interested in implementing Lifekeys, or feel they cannot start on their own.
A Careforce Lifekeys Partner Organisation is one that:
- Believes Lifekeys programs can play a key role in enabling people to deal with the issues they struggle with in life by challenging and equipping both wounded and healthy people, to live the fullest life possible.
- Agrees with and adheres to the Careforce Lifekeys Policy, Procedures and Protocols regarding the running of Lifekeys programs and has signed the Careforce Lifekeys License agreement.
- Agrees to use Lifekeys as part of their plan to help people maximise their potential in life.
- Runs Lifekeys programs regularly throughout the year
- Will allow people from outside their own organisation to participate in the Lifekeys programs they run.
- Uses the latest versions of any Lifekeys Programs being run.
- Has established Lifekeys in their church and consistently runs the Lifekeys Programs
The Additional Requirements for a Partner include:
- The organisation must have a website and email address.
- The organisation must publish the Lifekeys programs they are running on their website.
The Requirements of Careforce Lifekeys to a Partner Organisation include:
- The Partner Organisation’s ‘key’ contact person’s details will be included on the Lifekeys website.
- The Partner Organisation’s website will be included on the Lifekeys website.
- We will recommend the Partner Organisations to those who are interested in attending a Lifekeys program living in the surrounding areas.
- The Partner Organisations will receive discounts on all purchases of Lifekeys products. The discount will be 6% for Partner Organisations, as of 1 October 2017. These discounts are subject to change without notice.
Partner Application Form
Download your partner application form here